Sunday, October 19, 2008

I tore down and thoroughly cleaned the tank

Yesterday, I tore down and thoroughly clean my tank. I have added two to my stock and now have 24 fish in my 75 G tank. I removed the clay pots that served as caves for the Mbuna that are known as being rock fish. If the aggression spikes, I will place them back in the tank.

My current stock:

75G w/ 2 Emperor 400's

Mbuna species:
2 L. Caeruleus (Yellow Lab)
1 M. Estherae (Red Zebra)
2 M. Cyanerhabdos (Maingano)
2 M. Auratus Albino
1 M. Joanjohnsonae
3 P. Socolofi (Albino Pindani)
2 P. Crabro (Bumblebee/Hornet Mbuna)
2 Pseudotropheus Sp. (Elongatus Chewere)
1 P. Demasoni (Pombo Rocks)

Other species:
2 N. Livingstonii (Kalingo): a Hap
6 Clown Loach
1 Cuckoo Catfish

The Yellow Lab in the middle is the dominant fish in the tank, which is not a bad thing. The Lab to the left is female that is holding fry (babies) in her mouth.
Bumble Bee and Clown Loaches



The Demasoni (Pombo Rocks) is doing well with this stock, as they tend to be highly aggressive


No comments:

Powered By Blogger