Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Old San Juan, Puerto Rico

The weather at San Juan was hot and humid; however, the breeze made it bearable.  I love this place and plan on visiting again for a 3-4 day trip to better enjoy the beauty that Old San Juan has to offer.  I walked to coastline for as long as I could bear the heat!  David and Judy opted to rest in the shade while I explored.
Pelican



The Port of Old San Jaun
David & Judy



Breathtaking!

Bumblebee with a lot of collected pollen





Simply beautiful!

Sweet Plantain Mufungo
Cafe' San Juan



An awesome Coconut Tree




Night shots via my iPhone...not bad for not having a flash or manual controls!


3 comments:

Redzlan said...

Beautiful series. Look like you enjoyed the visit.
I have seen the unusual S-shaped coconut trunk like that.
This Y-shape trunk I have never seen it.

Joe said...

I have never seen Y shaped specimen either!

SAS said...

Gorgeous! I feel like I just had a day of sunshine.

Powered By Blogger