Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Saint Thomas, VI

Saint Thomas is a beautiful island.  The weather was a bit cooler than yesterday and there was a great breeze.  The city is busy and way too congested.  The constant honking of car/truck horns leaves you stressed!  This is one of my favorite stops; however, I will not be visiting this island for sometime because the people are simply too rude and pushy.  This attitude really takes away from the pure beauty of the island.  






























2 comments:

Marimoy said...

Came across your site on Nature Blog Network. You did my little island justice. Your photos are just lovely.

Joe said...

I know where you work; however, I have not visited the center. Are you a native to the island? Do you find yourself stressed from the congestion?

Powered By Blogger