Wednesday, January 30, 2008

More Orchids!

I saw my friend today whose wife gave me an orchid at a discounted price and a freebie at the WOC (listed in the blog below). Her family did not sell all of their orchids and gave approximately 240 orchids to do whatever with, as he did not want to schlep them back to Taiwan! I was informed that I am getting a few orchids this weekend. I am looking forward to meeting them and accepting more of these beautiful specimens! Now, I am trying to figure what type of gift to give them for their generosity. I have posted some picture of a few of my Vandas that are attached to Fox Tail Palms.






2 comments:

utestephan said...

I love the violet one it is a vanda? i want buy today one , but i cant find.

Joe said...

Yes, they are vandas.

:)

Powered By Blogger