Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sugarloaf Key 10/04/2009

Today, Leif and I rode the preserve area of Sugarloaf Key. We road a little over 8 miles.

The locals dive off this bridge.







The path was too steep to ride up to the main trail.

This portion of the path was narrow and averaged about 4 1/2" high. I was leaning down to the handlebars while riding through this section of the trail.

The bridge that burned down. There were a couple of people snorkeling in the water.

Leif watching the various fish in the clear water.



I smacked my head really hard in this section of the path. I hopped over a log and forgot how low the limbs were. I was seeing stars and got a bad headache for a few. Its all part of the fun!











I almost got stuck in the extremely muddy path the winds around the parameter of this water hole.


No comments:

Powered By Blogger