Saturday, March 6, 2010

J.W. Corbett Wildlife Management Area

Today, Scott invited me to join him at the J.W. Corbett Wildlife Management Area. Scott was brave enough to take his Honda CRV AWD into wetlands and rugged terrain of the reserve. I would have had a coronary taking my Honda Pilot through such environment, as it might get dirty! We had a great time. I have not been mudding or what not in years. I did get a few shots and captured one video. The highlight of the adventure was seeing a Bobcat for a few seconds!

A fire burning in the distance.




Scott and the all might Honda CRV AWD.
Two American Alligators. I saw approximately one dozen Alligators on this adventure.
Another fire.



2 comments:

Joyful Artist Studio said...

Wow - a bobcat. That's spectacular Joe.

Joe said...

Too bad that I did not get a picture!

Powered By Blogger