Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Toying with my lens protestors: UV and C-PL

I am out sick today with the plague that manifested from an upset stomach to the dreaded summer cold! I purchased a lens protector kit for my Tamrom 28-300 MM lens the other evening. I have not used them yet, so I decided that since I had a small boost of energy from taking a scolding hot shower, that I would take a few shots from my patio.

My biggest Gram Scriptum is still blooming! My ODCM Mackenzie Mountain is starting to bloom with the biggest stalk that it has produced yet (:

Now I am in the middle of the ongoing debate of what is better, the hood or the lens protector! Only time will tell what I like better and I am still learning this camera and its accessories! These shots were taken in either direct sunlight or with heavily filtered light. I feel that the C-PL protector made the shots appear far less dull from the brightness?



No comments:

Powered By Blogger