Sunday, June 15, 2008

We're home!

We had home from our awesome weekend with Liz, Lief, Sierra, and Scott around 7 PM.  This stellar weekend ended with a great snorkeling trip with Scott, who took us to several coral heads.  The last stop was simply incredible.  The huge Star Coral reef was a busy domain for Angel Fish Grunt, Grouper, Snapper, Parrot Fish, Sea Urchins, Lobster, and an array of other tropical fish that I am not familiar of.   I cannot wait for our next trip!  I need to buy us new complete snorkeling sets as fins are needed for the deeper water.  Sorry, no pictures!  I will look into some sort of underwater gadget for my old Cannon.  

2 comments:

Scott & Liz said...

Great weekend! Thanks for sharing my birthday. You and David are stellar houseguests. Come back soon the boat is waiting.Ps. Don't forget the fried chicken.

Scott & Liz said...

Love your new profile pic. You've become a regular
Jacques Cou-joe.!!!

Powered By Blogger