Sunday, February 10, 2008

I am in the mood for some comfort food!

I have had a headache all day and was hungry! I decided to try a new recipe for lunch:

Cheeseburger Pasta

Ingredients:

1 lb. ground beef
1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Beef Broth
1 1/2 cups water
2 cups uncooked medium shell-shaped pasta

Directions:

Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until the beef is well browned, stirring frequently to break up meat. Pour off any fat.

Stir the soups, water and pasta into the skillet. Heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium. Cook for 10 minutes or until the pasta is tender but still firm, stirring often.

Now, being the person that I am…I changed the recipe to meet my new comfort needs. I used ½ lb. ground beef and ½ lb. ground sausage. I also added garlic, onions, and a jalapeƱo. Now we are cooking!


No comments:

Powered By Blogger