Sunday, February 17, 2008

New Camera

I have been wanting to purchase a DSLR (digital single-lens reflex) camera for some time. I was at Costco this AM and saw a deal on a Canon Rebel XTI kit that I could not refuse. The kit included 2 batteries, a 1 and a 4 gig card, a 18-55 mm lens, a 75-300 mm lens, 55 mm UV lens reflector, a big case, and the standard Costco 2 year extended warranty for almost the price of the camera itself at an electronics store. I jumped on this! I have seen similar deals on e-bay; however, I am too leary to purchase something at this price from an unknown entity! I have two cameras now plus a camera phone. My other device is a Canon PowerShot SD800 IS Elph. This is an awesome little camera with a quick processor and a decent standard battery. I also take a lot of photos with my Apple iPhone. This is not bad for a camera with no zoom, flash, or other settings.

After charging a battery, we visited a local park to play with my new toy. This device is simple to use! I took 200+ pictures within an hour. Most of them were of great quality. I posted a few below...enjoy! :)
















No comments:

Powered By Blogger