Saturday, February 2, 2008

Ocmulgee Indian Mounds 04/27/2007


Ocmulgee Indian Mounds

We visit Macon, Georgia several times a year. We love to hike at the Ocmulgee Indian Mounds. This is beautiful area that eventually connects to Bond Swamp. The paths wind through the mounds, the swamp, and dead ends at Ocmulgee River. The paths are mosquito ridden; however, there is usually lots of wildlife too. We typically see deer, snakes, turtles, squirrels, and otter. The battery on my camera dies, so some of these pictures were taken with my iPhone. Additionally, due to the severe droughts in Georgia the Ocmulgee Rivers was pretty dry. There two pictures of David and I standing on the river bed that exhibits very little water!























2 comments:

Joe said...

Hey...what happened to my pictures?

Joe said...

I re-loaded the pictures?

I hope I have loaded the ones from before.

Powered By Blogger